ICT Pogo Pins! ICT Test Probes! Highest Quality Solution Provider, Manufacturer, and Exporter in China.
ICT pogo pins, known as FCT or ATE test probes, is one of three types of test probes, including IC test probes, ICT test probe, and PCB test probe. We can provide you with various high quality, various shapes, dimensions, spring force, rating current with best offer. Customization, welcome you!
Catalogs of ICT Pogo Pins, FCT Test Probes:
Help customers to design the suitable shape and size of ICT Pogo Pins, reasonable blocking ratio and pressure coefficient, to reduce measurement errors, and improve
the quality and reliability of the measurement signal,
Help customers choose the right material and strength, as well as the appropriate mounting method and position, to improve the safety of measurement.
Assist customers in designing optimal measurement plans and processes, as well as the most convenient data processing and analysis methods, based on their testing objectives and time requirements,
In order to save testing time and costs, improve testing efficiency and effectiveness,
Help our customers to get the best quality ICT pogo pins at the best price, based on our strong R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
Features of our ICT pogo pins
ICT test probes OD is in range of 1.27~2.54mm, call them 100mil, 75mil, 50mil in the business.
And, a special OD is only 0.19mm, used for ICT test and FCT test too.
Besides ICT, FCT test probes, more functions as below:
Interface pogo pins, a non-standard probes, used as contact points and surface for tester or test fixture.
Switch pogo pins, a switch test probe has 2 circuits
Rotator pogo pins, used for OSP-treated PCBA test, week spring force.
RF pogo pins, used for testing RF signal, 10GHZ with shielding ring, 500MHZ without shielding ring,
High Current pogo pins, for up to 39A, OD is 2.54mm-4.75mm,
Battery pogo pins, optimize contact, good stability and long life cycle.
ICT pogo pins are to detect short circuits, open circuits, incorrect components, inverted components, damaged components, incorrect mounting, and other manufacturing defects.
As a BON test, we are also upgrading the ICT pogo pins to flexibly respond to the characteristics of our customers’ small volume, multiple batches, and frequent design changes.
- ICT pogo pins quantitatively measure resistances, capacitances, inductances, crystal oscillators, and other components.
- Functional testing of diodes, 3-pole tubes, optocouplers, transformers, relays, operational amplifiers, power modules, etc.
- And functional testing of small and medium-sized ICs, memory, etc.
ICT pogo pins quickly inspect components on PCBs and provide highly accurate test data,
Can withstand high-frequency use and friction, maintains a high accuracy over long time,
Can be applied to a variety of components on the PCB, including chips, resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc.
- Test circuits, debug and troubleshoot PCBA components,
- In the electronics manufacturing, ICT pogo pin can provide temporary electrical connections that allow testing, adjustment or verification during manufacturing, assembly or debugging.
- Can be used to precisely locate and touch small or closely spaced electronic components, pins or circuits, which is helpful for operations requiring precise control and positioning.
- Can be used to interface between components, boards or devices, connecting test points, pins or harnesses for signal input/output and transmission。
Materials: BeCu, Sk4, Brass,
Plunger Tip: Sharp, ball, crown, cup, flat, custom,
Rating Current(A): 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, 15.0, custom,
Rating Voltage(V): 12, 20, custom,
Spring Force(gf): 25, 30, 48, 50, 57, 63, 65, 80, 90, 99, 100, 105, 109, 120, 130, 150, 156, 160, 180, 200, 230, 250, 300, 510, custom.
Length(mm): 7.2, 9.0, 9.05, 9.25, 9.27, 9.37, 9.85, 10.3, 13.0, 15.25, 15.7, 16.35, 16.5, 16.76, 17.35, 17.5, 20.0, 22.15, 22.35, 24.6, 24.7, 26.8, 30.7, 33.0, 33.1, 33.27, 33.4, 35.1, 36.0, custom
Stroke(mm): 0.7, 0.75, 0.9, 1.0, 1.15, 1.27, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.5, 2.54, 2.6, 2.65, 3.35, 3.5, 3.7, 4.06, 4.1, 4.2, 4.24, 6.3, 6.35, 6.4, custom,
Barrer OD(mm): 0.48, 0.61, 0.62, 0.68, 0.69, 0.74, 0.78, 1.01, 1.02, 1.36, 1.37, 1.4, 1.5, 2.0, 2.03, 2.89, 3.5, 6.0, custom,
Plunger OD(mm): 0.27, 0.3, 0.33, 0.35, 0.48, 0.5, 0.51, 0.52, 0.64, 0.66, 0.75, 0.76, 0.9, 0.91, 0.93, 0.96, 1.0, 1.02, 1.03, 1.07, 1.14, 1.15, 1.19, 1.25, 1.27, 1.3, 1.5, 1.52, 1.57, 1.7, 1.91, 2.0, 2.54, 5.0, custom,
Advantages of Our ICT Pogo Pins
Real-time data acquisition，it enables rapid scanning and analysis. With more than or less than 2/3 of the stroke, the electrical contact can be maintained at a low resistance value, which can completely eliminate any false open-circuit NDF (non detective failuire).
Strong durability, long life cycle, strong spring force, tight target point accuracy tolerances. ICT pogo pins are widely used in IC test sockets, burn-in sockets, aging sockets, test fixtures, DDR/Flash test sockets, HAST test sockets, aging boards, automotive aging sockets
- A high-standard dust-free workshop is one of the containments for ensuring the ICT pogo pin life cycle.
- On working stroke without overpressure,
- No side force or lateral force onto ICT pogo pins tip,
- Test current is in the range of rating current,
- Make sure ICT pogo pin moving vertically,
- Avoid dirty entering the body of ICT pogo pins, because dirty will corrode the spring, preventing the spring from lengthening and shortening, and irreparably damaging the spring.
- Regularly clean ICT pogo pin tips, with a dry electrostatic brush,
- Ensure there is no rosin and flux on ICT pogo pin tips,
- ICT pogo pins should be used with the correct stroke,
- The working temperature should not exceed the set value of ICT pogo pins.
- When maintaining the ICT pogo pins on the device, try to use professional tools as much as possible.
NDF is an acronym for non detective failure, the test result is passed after retesting or testing once again. On ICT, FCT station, NDF is a very big waste, and, it is a failure that can drive engineers or test operators very crazy.
How to fix it? ICT pogo pins should be high quality, and maintain it very clean and functional during test. at the same time, the test points on PCBA are clean too without flux or dirty else.
|Part Number||Plunger Tip||Length|